TURBONYCOIL 600 is a lubricating oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100°C. It is based on high thermal stable polyol esters, fortified with carefully selected anti-oxidant, anti-wear and anti-corrosion additives.
TURBONYCOIL 600 features a low volatility at high temperature and a high flash point. It possesses excellent resistance to foaming and demonstrates superior lubricity.
- Turbine of most civil and military aircraft and helicopters
- Main gearbox of helicopters
- Accessories (APU, IDG, starter, air cycle machine) of civil aircraft
- Ground gas turbines (aero-derivative) used for power generation, gas pipelines and off-shore platforms
- TURBONYCOIL 600 is designed for use in gas turbine engines in military and civil aircrafts as well as in stationary industrial applications.
- TURBONYCOIL 600 is approved by all major engine manufacturers (General Electric, Pratt and Whitney, Allison, Rolls-Royce, Allied Signal, Snecma, Klimov, Turbomeca, PZL-Rzeszow) for use in more than 40 different military engines powering a wide range of combat, transport or surveillance aircrafts or helicopters.